It's been a busy few weeks - catching up from the UK visit and starting a new job. Now that the dust has settled I am catching up with some TAST samples!
The first one is a "double-whammy" - with satin stitch and french knots on hand printed calico.
This one is french knots and long and short stitch on melted and painted tyvek, mounted on machine stitched cotton, with silk throwers waste. This is part of a larger piece I am working on that is based on textured surfaces - rust and rocks that I have been enjoying recently.
Butterfly stitch on hand printed calico.
Lastly wheatear stitch to couch down silk throwers waste on a background of gold sheer, painted, melted tyvek and machine stitched cotton.
1 comment:
Gosh I enjoy looking at your textile pieces - just wonderful, the colours, the background, the stitches - everything!!
Post a Comment