Red Centre landscape near Uluru.
View from the rim walk at Ormiston Gorge.
Life has taken over...a new job, a trip away and my Mum came to stay for 3 weeks - all ended up with me getting very distracted by life.
I was all set to photograph my recent TAST stitches at the weekend - only to find that my camera has died - I need to get it to the camera shop to find out if they can fix it. E18 apparently and some horrible clunking noises - the shutter won't open. Sigh....I feel as if I have lost a limb.
So I thought I'd pick something from my last trip away - to the Red Centre in October (Alice Springs and its surrounding area). What a beautiful, spectacular, spiritual place. I feel honoured to be able to visit. Obviously I took hundreds of photos ;-) , and this is just a taster. I'll include a few more in my next post and hopefully some TAST stitches too.
For the record I have now a sampler that includes: reversed buttonhole band, linked double chain, twisted satin stitch, zigzag spanish knotted stitch and pekinese. So I am there with you all, hanging on by the coat-tails as we come into the final few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment